Tuesday 29 December 2015

CHRISTMAS GIFTS!

Here are a few of my favourite Christmas presents I was luckily enough to receive this year!!

My favourite perfume is the new YSL Black Opium, its a new fragrance on the market and very popular! Its a more current, fresher version of the original Opium which can be quite heavy!

I got a POLAR watch which is going to help me to get fit in the New Year! You wear it with a chest strap and it records your statistics such as calories burnt, average heart rate and times! Its comfortable to wear which is important for me, it doesn't feel like you have it on!

I also got this beautiful mug too from a shop in the Bluewater shopping centre. I love it as it reminds me a little of the mug character from Beauty and the Beast haha! 


What did you all get for Christmas? I hope Father Christmas bought you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment