Tuesday 29 December 2015

CHRISTMAS OUTFITS!

Well what a busy Christmas this has been!!
Lots of blog updates are required once the madness has calmed down!
Having a baby coupled with a massive family has made for a fantastic Christmas!

How has yours been??

Here is Leo's OOTD captured during Christmas period! These few are my favourite and I believe are the best quality!

On the run up to Christmas I dressed Leo in lots of cute Christmas wear such as this Elf outfit for when we were wrapping our Christmas presents!


We chose this outfit for when we were delivering the presents!!


Leo's Christmas Day outfit was Rocha John Rocha from Debenhams. Priced at £36 it came complete with a cardigan, bow tie, shirt and tartan trousers! This was my favourite but the bow tie didn't last long!!



Finally we headed to the Next Boxing Day Sale and stocked up for the next few months! I ended up leaving with two massive bags full of clothes with no such a big receipt! 
I find the quality of Next clothes second to none for children and would recommend them to everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment